"Fun story: Little Johnny Boy"
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying.
“Everyone who thinks you’re stupid, stand up!”.
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stoop up.
The teacher said, “Do you think you’re stupid, Little Johnny?”
“No, ma’am but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself”
"Fun story: A poem"
A young poet came to the magazine editorial office and said to the editor:
- I'm sorry! I made a mistake and sent you the foodstuff bill instead of my poem.
-I thought it was a poem in modernistic language and sent it to the printing house - replied the editor.
"Fun story: A half of ticket"
A man went to the theatre for the concert. At the ticket office, he said to the ticket seller:
- Please sell me a half of ticket!
-I don't understand what you said. Why is a half of ticket? - asked the ticket seller.
- Because my left ear has been deaf from last year. I can hear with only one ear.
"The lost key"
At a restaurant, a guest said angrily:
- Waiter! Why is this key in my soup? What do you think of it?
- Sir, I'm very happy - replied the waiter - I have looked for it everywhere from yesterday. Thank you very much! Thank you very much! It's lucky that you didn't swallow up it.
"Fun story: Because of absence"
Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
Junior: Because of absence.
Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
Junior: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.
"Fun story: Handwriting"
“Sir” hissed the lawyer, “do you swear this is not your signature?”
“Is it not your handwriting?”
“You take your solemn oath that this writing does not resemble yours in a single particular?”
“How can you be certain?”, demanded the lawyer.
“I can’t write,” smiled the man.
He drew it all himself
Teacher: Who helped you to draw this map, Jack?
Jack: Nobody, sir.
Teacher: Didn’t your brother help you?
Jack: No, sir. He drew it all himself